Saturday, December 03, 2005

OK...

I was thinking about maybe inviting Tedob, phish, Spyder, and Shrekkie/Raiden...I've had a couple of PM's with Tedob and several with Spyder...Shrekkie seems to have a pretty good sense of humor that came out with his name problems :D...phish is the unknown with me, but he seems pretty much grounded...

keep in mind these are only suggestions...if any of these present a problem with anyone you can tell me here or send me a PM...

right now we have some members who post regularly, some who post occasionally, some who post infrequently, and some who don't post at all...personally I don't care how often someone posts but if we are to continue to grow...we do need posts...ultimately I'd like to see a minimum of 12 posts a day ( pitiful by forum standards but good for blogging standards )...preferably over the 12 blogs.

I see this as the primary goal for the new year...to create a membership base that can contribute a minimum of 12 posts per day...that should double or even triple our readership.

Eg ;)