Thursday, December 01, 2005

Well...it's 3:07am

Here I sit and wonder why
the moon the sun the stars and sky
the girl's tucked soundly in their beds
while visions of toys and rainbows dance in their heads
what the frig am I doing up
writing a poem to say...what'z sup?
I should go to bed I know
in the word's of Homer I must say...doh!
I hope that all is well with you
and life is not biting off more than you can chew
it's a pain I know it seems
when pain and problems inflict your dreams
life sucks when things go wrong
but don't women look really good in a summer thong
too bad it's winter and that time has passed
until next year and you raise that glass
to bring in the one new year
singing songs of love and cheer
I bid you a good sweet dreams
many wishes and few chilling screams
may life look brightly upon your life from now
and the devil can go and have a cow.

:D