Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Recruits

Still no word from RoadClosed...he hasn't been over at AO much the last few months...any other recommendations???

Like to get them all out at once if possible...sending invites takes some time if you got to start all over for each one...best to do them all at once.

Christmas...we really don't do anything special...maybe I'll take the girl's to church just for the experience...or eat out at a restuarant ( not something we do often so it's like a treat to them )...all-in-all it's just another day around here...I've never been big on celebrations...they'll have at least one present left to open from me on Christmas and probably a few from our friends.

Want to buy them a cheap computer ( even cheaper than the one I'm using :D ) just to throw on some educational/play games ( no internet connection )...this puppy was only 6.04GB when I bought it...64MB Ram...:D...sad but true.

Eg ;)