Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pffff

Tired ... didn't get much sleep last night ...And for this project I'm doing at the moment I have to get up at 5:30 am. Auch :D

Good thing though is, that I'm home around 16:30 pm. So I have some time to relax before starting diner. Yes I cook ... I like to cook ... my girlfriend doesn't like to cook ...she can though , but she doesn't like it. She likes to bake cakes and stuff , that's something I guess :-) .
Today I'll make a cold salad of "prinsessebonen" (dutch for ...Well I don't know actually ..they're long thin green beans) some hard boiled eggs, some tomatoes, some herbs and a little bit of mayonaise (thinned with yoghurt). I'll serve it with a fresh Ciabatta (Italian type of bread...as if you couldn't guess). It's very good ... ground some black pepper in it for that bite ...mmmm nice ;-).

Yes so I work 38 hours a week now for this project so that's a nice change ...normally it's 40 to 42 hours (on paper offcourse) but in reality it's always more.

Mmmm ... I have to buy something for Christmas for my girlfriend ....But what ...I'm fresh out of ideas ...But then again , maybe the trip to Barcelona next year in Januari is enough :-) ...nice romantic busy city ...I've booked a nice hotel right on the Ramblas (It's the main shopping street, very well known).
We'll go visit the nice Gaudi buildings and museums ... take a stroll on the markets and buy fresh fruit ...yes it will be nice :D.

Well , that's it for now ... I'll check out AO now and then start diner... I might pop in later ..don't know yet...

C 'ya