Wednesday, November 30, 2005

First Blog - ever

Blog is short for weblog. A weblog is a journal (or newsletter) that is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption. Blogs generally represent the personality of the author or the Web site.

Well, this is it. My first ever blog, let alone some sort of typed text that should represent my ramblings. I was invited to join this Blog, since I don't know anything about Blogging, I had to start reading up about them.

As I read some Blogs (does it have to be in capital all the time ?) I saw that it was actualy amusing. People letting steam off, telling what they think of things and just rambling on about their daily lives.

I thought, well I always have an opinion on something, albeit it not always being politically correct to some, I do like to go into discussion to. So what's keeping me from writing stuff on some website for everyone to see ... wait ...what ?!? ... Everyone can read this.... mmmm .... Do I want people to see what my stance is on some things...What I think of president Bush or the Royal family of Belgium...Do people want to know anyway...Well...I don't know realy

Wait another thought occured to me - Can I get famous with it :-) ... Can I score girls with it (oh wait my girlfriend does use the internet to...damn ;-) ).

But then again ...what do I have to do to get famous ... what should I write about ? Nothing exiting happens in my life ... I think.

Anyway ... I'll try to write some stuff next time that actualy makes sense, and in the mean time I'd like to thank the good people on this Blog for inviting me ...allthough I still can't figure out why they did ... I must be interesting after all ...Yes someone finds me interesting ...wooohoooo !!

Talk to ya'll later folks...