Friday, October 14, 2005

Transferred posts from jinxy's Hideaway

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Control of the opposite sex


My girlfriend brought up the subject of my character, she said I was," diffident". At the time I had had a few to drink and as such, not capable of expressing my position clearly.

So sweetheart this picture pretty much somes up the differences between us.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Beauty and the Beast


I'll leave it to the viewer to judge which is which. I will however apologise for the inclusion of the two humans, which detracts from the mane subject, Newcastle Brown.

An English man in Nashville















A friend of mine, recently returned from a holiday in the States.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Little Britain


Thought it about time I added some content. So here is a picture of a friend of mine. Any one who has watched, "Little Britain", should find this amusing.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

hi jinxy


I increased the size of the title font and overlapped the names...and...I centred the post board by making it smaller...tell me if you like it...easy to change back.

Eg

Diary?...Nah!...This is an Adventure! :D

We are going to turn the Blogging world upside down! We're going to pioneer the new Bloggging Experience! Go where no Blog has gone before!

Too much...eh?


OK...I'll go now....( Eg slithers away )

Me Blogging?????????????

I never kept a diary and I always thought that blogging was just a digital diary. So how did I find myself with my very own blog?

I was conned, thats how.......................................Eg you have alot to answer for.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Welcome to the House that jinxy built!

Well..what'ya think...?