Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Well :D

I work out of my home so...from here I see the TV ( turned down ) still on my kids station...on my primary desk that I'm sitting at there is a pack of cigs, a lighter, computer, two printers, coffee, water, briefcase on my file cabinet, and a bristle board on the wall in front...to my left there is my desk sidebar stacked with faxes and papers, my phone, fax, a shelf, and a poster of Martin Luther King by APA that says

" We are prone to judge success by the index of our salaries or the size of our automobiles,
rather than by the quality of our service and relationship to humanity. "

I try to remember that every time I get paid :D Behind me is a futon, a large shelf with a whole lot of junk on it, and a fan...to my left is another bulletin board on the wall, another desk/table, and approximately 500 tapes containing about 850 movies from 1990 till now sitting on four stacked shelving units, and my umbrella hanging from the doorknob.

And there are 16 photos of my kids on the walls.

Why do my posts always go ' under ' the last post ?????????