Friday, September 30, 2005

Things you wanted to be?

Honestly, I've never been very ambitious...never had that extreme longing for anything except perhaps knowledge...
eg. I've never owned a car...never even had the desire for one...everyone seemed to go ga-ga over their first car...I never identified with any of the common or normal things...

so...as far as dreams go...I've never really had any...

I suppose...if I were to pick a dream...I'd like to have enough money that I could spend the rest of my life back in study...write a few manuscripts on a variety of topics...and leave a legacy behind for my children...

I suppose that is the ultimate goal for us all...to be remembered after we've passed...to leave something substantial behind that will outlive our bodies and the memories of those we love....

to have made our life count for something.

Eg ;)