Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Hi Debs

I'm real sorry to hear about your miscarrage...not much you can say to that to make you feel better about something like that...wish there was.

The blog can be re-created...it's just that I don't have the time right now to promote blogs that aren't getting much of an audience...the blogs are just a stepping stone anyways to an eventual website "for all the members"...the blogs basically are a way for me to learn what I need to know and create an audience here that we can use and re-direct to the website...I'm hoping to create a website that will impress even seasoned webmasters....something between a blog and a website, and yet better than both.

That's the plan anyways.

You should PM me the link to your website so I can add it to the main page.

Hope all works out well with you debs and you don't let this miscarriage get you down...we're here for ya!

Eg ;)