Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas Anti-Loungers

just so you know...we will have a website up next year...already been paid for ( TAZ : The Administration Zone )...and we have a forums as well ( tazforums )...

tazforum :: Index

you can sign up anytime...but, you'll have to go through foxy as he has it on invite only status...and it's still in development ( see foxy for complaints or suggestions :D )

we will also have live chat and a few other features as well.

The blogs will stay...and I hope you continue to post in them...the only other ones I'm even considering dropping are Movie Cinema, Space Oddessey, and the new Administration Blog so I'll have more time to devote to the website.

I personally hate getting rid of any...for the amount of time I've put into them it feels like a waste to get rid of them...but...I'm only human and there's only so much time in the day.

I'll keep you all posted...

Eg ;)