Friday, December 16, 2005

Pfffeeewwww

Finally weekend...and finally some time to organise my thoughts.

Work was h*ll this last 2 weeks .. I had to install a new printcluster (so far not a biggie) but then I had to manually install 500 printers , with about 25 different drivers for all the different printers.

I had to do it manually cuzz the existing printserver is totally corrupt ... the drivers are kaput and so on .
Then there were troubles with the Citrix servers ... due to the antivirus software ... crap and de crap and more crap :-)

Anyway ... I'll try to visit more frequent again ... I'll have to catch up on some reading though ...the last thing I've seen is a game some here were gonna play ..something with booze and typing .... there was also talk about hooch or something :o).

The last few things ...something with blubber thingetje or something is a mistery to me :-D

Anyway glad the next week will be a bit more relaxed.

later,

C.