Friday, December 23, 2005

Ok because mg32 asked for it :-)

My 20 things, but should be alot more :-)

1- I love to learn new things

2- I love animals more then people

3- I hate crowds, although I'm a very extrovert person.

4- I love to cook.

5- I whish I could go and live in a cabin in the woods and live of the land.

6- I love the winter, I love to walk in the snow with my dog (husky).

7- I hate warm weather (more then 25°C is too much)

8- I've been a bouncer when I left the army until I earned enough for a deposit on my house.

9- I'd love to live in Canada or Sweden or any other country with lots of woods.

10- I like reading , I read everything that interests me (thrillers, detectives, philosophy, psychology, etc.)

11- I practice survival and bushcraft techniques.

12- I love discussions about life and the meaning of.

13- I've waited 4 years for the girl I love and we are still together.

14- I would like to travel more.(I would like to visit: USA, Canada, Japan, Sweden, Finland, New Zealand)

15- I should not have left the army.

16- I should loose more weight.

17- I love TV-series like "Criminal Minds", "Numb3rs", "NCIS", "Wanted"...

18- I don't have any favourit kind of music, I like a lot, from Bruce Springsteen to Tupac Shakur.

19- I don't drink or smoke.

20- I could drop and leave everything I own if it meant I could stop working and live in that cabin in the woods.

I hope this is ok... I could go on and on.

C.