Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hi Undies,

Friday...it won't be Friday here for another 4 hours :D

I'd like to see nihil on board too...unfortunately...it seems he's comfortable just sticking with AO...a one-horse for the course as foxy says.

Virtually everyone I know on the net is at AO...I joined just 3-4 months after my first internet connection...really never had the chance to get to know anyone very well before that...I was just checking sites out for the first couple months to see which ones suited me...I did however invite one non-AO person at one of the few computer sites I attended before AO, but right now he's got his hands full administering several websites and forums of his own...

maybe after awhile I'll open the doors to others...but right now I'd prefer if we all knew each other rather than bring in an unknown that might not mix well with everyone.

check this out and tell me what you think...

Administrators Blog

Eg ;)