Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm a Travelling Man, made a lot of stops...

Was practically my theme song when I was hitch-hiking all over the US and Canada in my mis-spent youth :D

Seems there's a few people deciding on doing it much later in life...Undies, Neg/mg, catch...just when I'm laying down a few roots...been in this city for going on four years now...and believe me that's an accomplishment :D...prior to this I moved seven times ( the last three job related ) in the previous ten years...and close to 20 times in the previous 20 years :D...kids have a lot to do with me laying down roots...once they started getting close to school age I figured it was time to get some stability.

But, especially when I was younger, I never saw the logic in spending one's whole life confined to a specific area when there was so much out there to explore and discover...and I still have the bug...it's just tempered with reality.

So...if you could live anywhere...where would it be???

for me...Banff or Jasper, Alberta...always loved the mountains and fresh mountain air.

Eg ;)