Sunday, November 20, 2005

Life/death and Insurance

Hi jinxy,

I agree 100% ...never let anyone take advantage of you...because they will if you leave that door open...and I try to instill that value in my children...most people will just accept that they can't do anything and move on, and these corporations know that, so...when they encounter someone they can't intimidate and who doesn't accept their answer they are taken aback and usually are quick to resolve the matter...

never be scared to stand up for your rights...you have nothing to lose...those that don't fight, have already lost everything.

Hi Relyt,

As they say grief is for the living...the dead don't need any sympathy...death is a natural part of the life cycle...to me it's like they've moved out of the Country, and is far from the horrific nightmare people suppose it is...
I saw both my mother and my sister waste away on a hospital bed for no real purpose other than some lame and false fear that others had that death should be avoided at all costs...
there is more hope in death than there is in some miracle cure that might never come...
the torture of the dying is far more frightening than the prospect of death...should I ever see the inside of a hospital for more than a month...please shoot me...I'd rather be dead.
I'm sorry for your personal loss...but I assure you with absolutely no hesitation at all...they are neither dead nor suffering.

Eg ;)