Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hi mg,

I'm still here :D

So...ya wanna move to Belguim eh? NO! don't do it!...chocolate candies, chocolate waffles, chocolate lattes', chocolate wafers...you'll come back 400 pounds and well fed :D

Checked out your website...when you get it up and going we'll put it in the links here.

Don't stress the small stuff mg...I learned a long time ago that it's the small stuff that'll run you down so you don't have the energy left to take care of the big stuff...so...if it doesn't have to be done right away I don't worry about it...I'll get to it when I get to it :D

This blog is taking off! every month the stats get bigger than the month before...Mel's Studio too went from 29 veiws to almost 500 last month...zooooooooooooom! :D

We've got a long way to go...but we're on the right track! :D

Eg ;)