Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Kids


Well...one of my daughters actually dumbfounded me the other day...normally that wouldn't happen but...

When it comes to food it's usually three groups...vegetable...meat ( which I include dairy )...and fruit...then she has to ask ' is bread a vegetable? '...errrrrrrrrr...yah! ( :confused: ) kinda...it's like cereal...a grain pounded into flour then made into bread...
' like sand? '
No.
" but you said glass is made from grains of sand '
Yes.
' so...bread is like sand?'
Not that kind of grain...like the wheat fields I showed you...that kind of grain.
' what's wheat? '
errrrrr....got to get some work done now honey...( I sense a Bud and Lou senerio coming on :D )

Undies,

I like rain...everything looks cleaner and smells better after a good rain...hope you get lots.

Eg ;)