Friday, November 25, 2005

Hi debs,

Actually it's funny...my girl's are so used to getting stuff year round that Christmas isn't really a big deal to them...at least twice a week they ask what I bought them and think I'm kidding when I say I didn't :D

Yes...they are very spoiled :D but they're also very smart about it...I taught them to be generous very young...I could literally take all their toys away and they wouldn't care ( in fact I've threatened to do it as punishment a few times and they don't even bat an eye )...I just gave three boxes ( 19" T.V. sized boxes ) of their toys away to a local Church near their school ( I drop off clothes and stuff there regularly while dropping the kids off at school ) and while I was rooting through their stuff they were throwing toys in the boxes too...I had to even stop them a few times because they were throwing stuff I just bought them into the boxes :D

As far as religion is concerned debs...it's very simple...don't let anyone confuse you or try to manipulate you into believing what they do...the fact is it doesn't matter if you believe in god...it only matters if god believes in you...just as one can deceive many and lead them astray, so also can one lead many to the truth...and the truth is not as complicated as it appears. Sermon ended. ;)

Doing: dubbing Lord of the Rings 1&2 from VCR to DVD
Drinking: coffee
Children: playing Foosball
Health: still sick but getting a little better
hoping: I can figure out these templates

Eg ;)