Friday, December 09, 2005

Hi Undies,

That actually is the name kinda...my first choice was administration but that was taken so the actual link says administrators...I always intended a portal blog ( like a main page ) to the other blogs and so the title seemed appropriate.

If you want Undies I can make you an administrator of the three test blogs to sort out your ideas for implementation...I usually test everything on those blogs first before I put code in the real blogs...you could also help me out on the newest blog I haven't started on yet...' The Gripe and Rant '...let me know...I could always use the help and new ideas are welcome...I could really use your help on those ones I showed you before...the non-blogger ones in the test blogs.

It's up to you...no problem if you have no time...I understand that completely :D

Eg ;)

P.S. Glad that you like what I've done so far.

Edit: Oh...I remember reading in blogger help or some blog forum where you can mirror posts.