Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hi Cemetric

I hope they don't stop either...the forum is great, the website will be up soon...but the blogs are our sanctury...you can't get in here unless you've been invited...

even the hidden mod areas in the forum are not THAT exclusive...

my intention is to keep the remaining blogs...for many reasons...they're nice out of the way private spots for invitees...I've spent a lot of time on them, and I hope it's not wasted...they have a good audience for new blogs...and the traffic can be re-routed via links to the forums and website and back again so everything benefits.

Like you said...let's keep them alive! and it doesn't take much...one post a month from each member would keep them moving along nicely....unlike a forum that needs an influx of posts to keep it alive.

Forum: I've set the access to additional veiws to not allow...until I can get a chance to work on a couple of other templates you'll have to put up with this one :P...I do plan to offer alternatives to the set default template in the future though.

Eg ;)