Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hi foxy,

Congrats on the job offer!

Blogging does take a little getting used to...most people like that immediate feedback you get from a chat room or that semi-immediate feedback you get from a forum...blogging is more or less a journal of thoughts...

or in this case...a journal of the thoughts of many....like several people sharing the same journal...it's a more intimate style of internet conversation in my opinion.

Yep...killed The Fox House..well it was kinda wasting away with little prospect of ever going anyplace...and you know me...I like things going someplace...I don't like things sitting still with no direction or goals...it became just a place for me to unload my bookmarks...then I figured...why am I keeping them, it's not like I couldn't find them again.

But I replaced it with something that I think will get used...The Gripe and Rant...once I get it finished enough to send out the invites.

Did you check out the new feature on this blog??? I think you'll like it! :D

Eg ;)

now doing : trying to get the girl's ready for school
now listening to : the pitter patter of my money running away from me :D
reflecting upon : why is there only 24 hours in a day