Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hi mg,

As usual...I'm working on something :D ...

right now it's getting the templates ready for the website...I'll need some help uploading them adding the links and linking them all together...but right now it's just getting them the way I'd like them to be presented...

actually...I'm getting them done faster than I expected...but there's a lot of work to do...

of course I can't do the service pages...that's up to you guys to get er' done...so we don't have to go back and update the links too often...so...
like I tried to express on the blogs and the forum...if anyone has a product or service to sell/giveaway/promote then you need to get working on your template to be uploaded into a sub-domain...
I have templates if you need one...just tell me how to send it...

I'd like to have the website up and running by the end of March at the latest...that's means everything set up, working, and published...so I can start promotion...

the forums I'm not worried about at the moment...there's no sense worrying about something I can't do anything about...it's not in my hands...

the website is more important than the forums anyways...in the sense that every day it sits unused is a day we wasted our money on it...the forums cost nothing...the website is paid for and is sitting collecting dust...
time to shake the dust off and get er' done...;)

so...get after yourself, Noia, foxy, neel, catch, Undies, and the rest of them to start getting their sites ready to be uploaded...

in the meantime I'll try to get everything else as ready as I am able to.

Eg ;)